A crucial aspect of both physical, emotional and mental wellbeing is social connection. Research has shown that reducing loneliness benefits health as much as quitting smoking!
Energy medicine has long recognised that people are more than the sum of their parts. Health is seen in the context of a person’s life, including their relationships to others. Therapies used with the human energy system also acknowledge the importance of self-care and a proactive approach to wellbeing.
Community referrals are welcome at Restoring Therapies. Energy medicine is particularly suitable for some members of the community, including:
- the elderly and people with disability – you can receive energy therapy to help ease pain, boost circulation, reduce anxiety and depression, promote relaxation and lift mood, all without needing to remove your clothes.
- those taking medication – energy medicine serves to assist detoxification and reduce side effects.
- people who don’t like massage – energy therapies can be delivered with or without touch.
- those with mental health issues, including students and young people experiencing academic pressure, stress, and anxiety.
- people with cancer – energy medicine can aid detoxification and relieve emotional and mental stress.
- people with a weakened immune system as a result of long term drug therapy, recovering from illness, ongoing health condition or stress.